- High corrosion resistance
- Exceptional wear resistance
- Anode layer hardness 500 ±50 HV
- Average thickness required 30/50 µm
- Abrasion resistance 2000 Taber cycles
- Corrosion resistance in salt spray over 5000 hours on Allu alloy 6063
- Light stability > 3000 h UV
MATERIALS ABLE TO UNDERGO OXIDIZATION
Aluminium, Titanium and related alloys.
Non-chromic electrolytic treatment.
Process that guarantees very high resistance against corrosion by acid and basic agents.
- Hydraulics and hydrodynamics
- Industry in general
It is excellent for applications on parts of plants and machinery for food packaging, mechanical parts in direct contact with food, and for all mechanical parts that operate in a highly aggressive environment.