AMORPHOUS CARBON COATING WITH PECVD PROCESS
The ideal coating for finishing various substrates.
Consisting mostly of carbon in the form of diamond and the rest in the form of graphite, black in colour, it has a substantially amorphous structure.
Its characteristics are very similar to those of the diamond.
- High hardness: up to over 3000 Hv.
- Low coefficient of friction: 0.05 – 0.2 which permits obtaining very high wear resistance and extremely constant sliding even at low speeds.
- Chemically inert, therefore very resistant to corrosion.
- Electrically insulating.
- Its special deposition process allows even extremely thin materials to be treated without deforming them.
7. It does not in any way alter the degree of finish of the surface on which it is applied, even on edges and corners.
8. Many types of metal substrates can be treated, including: steel, aluminium alloys, chrome, silicon, titanium.
9.Other metallic materials can be treated by applying a metallic interface layer.
10. Black colour.
11. Typical thickness of 2.5 (microns).